The Journey is a scientific adventure game based on the exploration of the human body.
The former human species has been replaced by a new and improved one by embracing the power of technology. The only way to maintain a healthy evolution state is to learn from the oversight of our past, by investigating one of the few specimens left. Only by unraveling how the bygone human functioned, can we shield our new species from the same horrible fate. Thereby you will delve into the entire human body guided by Tex, your personal assistant.
- Transpose yourself into a micro-dimensional world
- Learn from curiosity
- The Journey is available on Windows and is compatible with HTC Vive.
- Find facts about the human body in The Knowledge Room and access them
- Add new information for new players (Local, not online accessible – in alpha version)
- Search for clues and solve the quizzes to go further
- Gameplay time: ~9 Hours (no shortcuts)
- OS: Windows 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core I5-4590
- RAM: 2.5 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290
- STORAGE: 3 GB
- #of Cores 4
- ~min 75 fps on VR (with minimum system requirements)